Votes
Kyle Welsh
  • Norfolk, VA
Votes |
New Member from Hampton Roads, VA

Kyle Welsh
  • Norfolk, VA
Posted Oct 21 2014, 15:59

Hello everyone, I am Kyle and recently left the military to pursue full time real estate investing with my business partner, Darren, who I attended West Point with. We now live in the Hampton Roads area; more specifically in the ocean view area of Norfolk, VA. While serving in the military Darren and I were able to get our feet wet and acquire a few rental properties in Fayetteville, NC. We are focused on long term efforts through buy and hold rentals. So far, we've bought one single family house in cash and a duplex through a rehab financing loan (what a mess that was!) both in Norfolk and set up our LLC. I've really enjoyed listening to the podcasts and reading the forums for information on creative financing techniques which will become much more needed in the near future. As for now, we have our hands full putting some sweat equity into the duplex and continue to look for additional properties to buy, whether it's a buy and hold in Norfolk or a flip in Virginia Beach for a cash injection. Lastly, we want to kickstart our marketing campaign. Thank you all for the great information I've already gathered from the community and will continue to receive!

Loading replies...