• San Diego, CA
Votes |
Newbie from Fort Collins, Co

Ben Biggs
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Oct 25 2014, 05:29

Good Evening from Japan, 

I'm currently active duty Navy, stationed in Sasebo, Japan. The reason why I say i'm from Fort Collins is because that's where I'll be heading back to when I leave the Navy in May, 2016. Looking forward to meeting FoCo area people here on BP :) (and anyone else of course). 

A short Bio, 

Born in GA but I call Denver, CO my home town. 

I'm 26 years old, I began in business when I moved to Denver in 2007 and started my first company. I owned several companies and worked for a few start-ups until 2009 when I moved to Shambhala Mountain Center to pursue my interest in Meditation and my love of the Rocky Mountains. I also filled their position of IT technician until my decision to join the military in 2010 to get some life experience and save up some capital.

I'm getting towards the end of my enlistment and am looking forward to getting back to business, and Real Estate is my chosen vehicle. 

How i Found Bigger Pockets, 

I have two friends who are also passionate about business and Real Estate and they showed me the site, a great find!

My Real Estate Goals, 

I go ALL IN or I don't go. This is my dedicated field of study and I'm not stopping until I become successful enough to pursue something else. 

1. $10,000 a month in income by 2020

2. $100,000 a month in income by 2025

I plan to achieve these numbers by way of acquiring as many doors as I possibly can by any (legitimate, of course) means necessary, in a financially safe and responsible way. 

I love talking about Real Estate and my main goal in this community is to become a genuine contributor.

Cheers, 

Ben Biggs

Loading replies...