Crysta Balbontin
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Newcomer! From Charles Town, WV!

Crysta Balbontin
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Oct 27 2014, 20:24

Hello everyone, 

I am a new member to biggerpockets and would just like to introduce myself. My name is Crysta, I am 20 living in the D.C. Metro area of Charles Town, WV. I have lived here for many years, yet I'm actually from Tampa, Florida!

I am currently a college student seeking a degree in the medical field. With that being said, I'm honestly seeking the degree for financial stability only. It is not necessarily my dream job even though there is in fact money in the medical industry. 

I have ALWAYS secretly had this interest in Real Estate. I don't honestly know how, but Cody Sperber's website fell into my lap recently and my interest in getting started as an investor was sparked. Now I don't know the legitimacy of Cody and the CleverInvestor website, any advice on that please comment! 

Nonetheless, this interest in starting up in RE and becoming an investor has consumed ALOT of my thinking space lately and I am just super eager to learn more into it!

I look forward to speaking with those of you who have advice for a newbie such as myself!

Crysta.

Loading replies...