Votes
Tom Porier
  • Wallingford, CT
Votes |
New and Eager Member - Tom P. from New Haven, CT

Tom Porier
  • Wallingford, CT
Posted Oct 29 2014, 17:16

Hello, BP Community! My name's Tom, and I hail from New Haven, CT. I'm a mid-life career changer, having started a dog training business after 30+ years in the restaurant industry. 

I'm laying out a challenge to myself that I will make my first real estate investment deal happen WITHIN A YEAR FROM NOW!!! My goal is to build a retirement for myself and a future for my kids... 

I came to BP when I was looking into whether it made sense to sign up with (and pay) an REI "guru". BP seems like a better (and more economical) resource, and I'm going to try to give it my all in order to get the most out of it.

I'm interested to meet others in the REI world in my area. I can offer bird-dogging services and whatever other legwork anyone might need, in exchange for the benefit of their experience. I can also offer my services as a private chef for catered affairs as barter for whatever you might have to offer to further my goals.

I'm also looking into and open to offers of p/t jobs in related fields as another way of gaining insight into this world. So, if you're looking for some help, keep me in mind!

Thanks, and best to you all!

Loading replies...