Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Eric B.
  • Engineer
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
New to BP (Hello!). 1 man band investor.

Eric B.
  • Engineer
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Nov 12 2014, 22:06

Hello from Seattle Washington. In the shadow of century link field home of the world champion SeattleSeahawks.  Just had to throw that out there.

My name is Eric and I'm an investor in the South Seattle and Tacoma areas  I just signed on my 3rd property today. I've been a bigger pockets lurker for some time now and thought I might throw my hat into the ring.  I invest in single family property that I rent out to college students. I do my own property management I mow my own lawns roof my own roofs change and repair my own toilets.  I'm here basically to learn and become a better landlord and investor.

I'm also a state licensed home inspector just starting out which i love becasue i get to help people in their home buying process and i get to poke around houses and learn all kinds of things.

But these are basically hobbies as my full time job is as a the stay at home dad to two great kids my boy who is 6 and my girl who is 4.  I've been fortunate enough to be at home with my kids for the last 4 years.

Anyway greetings and I look forward to learning from all of you and contributing a few of the things that I figured out over the last few years.

Loading replies...