Votes
Taylor Comer
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Sacramento Newbie!

Taylor Comer
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Nov 19 2014, 19:53

Hi, my name is Taylor and I currently live in the downtown Sacramento area. I am in my early twenties and manage at a well-known fine dining steakhouse.

Throughout my life, I have never been close to anyone who was truly interested in real estate (and definitely no one who knew what they were doing).

In the beginning of 2014 when I was constantly searching for a place to move downtown, I realized that I was pretty headstrong when it came to finding a great place all around. Day in and day out, I was online looking for the perfect place I could potentially live.

Extremely early one morning, a beautiful two story, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in a perfect location, popped up on a local development agencies website and I jumped all over it. I found myself on several phone calls with the agency, doing whatever it took to keep the place from staying on the market. Long story short, I ended up renting this apartment "site-unseen" which was quite nerve raking, but I loved it!

Until recently, investing in real estate has not been something that has caught my attention. Yet when I began discussing the possibilities with my significant other, my mind began to wonder.

Within real estate, I want to create passive income that can support my goals of traveling the world to make a difference in the lives of the people around me.

What I am most interested in are single family homes and duplex homes near the heart of Sacramento to purchase and use as rental properties.

I would love to connect as well as receive guidance from anyone local to my area or anyone who can help a fellow like-minded person get started! 

Thanks,

Taylor

Loading replies...