• Wholesaler
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
New Member Chicago

James Lehmann
  • Wholesaler
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Nov 20 2014, 06:51

Hello hello BP! I am excited to be a part of this family and network. My name is James Lehmann, and my business is J.Alexander Property Solutions. I am originally from Richmond, VA, and through the great maze of life I ended up in Chicago after making a few stops in CA and TX. I have been studying real estate on my own for about a year now, and it really ignites something inside me. I know this is where I belong, but I am still looking for the correct path. I've been doing as much direct mail marketing as I can afford the past 8 months or so, but I haven't landed anything yet. A friend shared the BP podcasts with me a month back, so I started at show 1 and I'm currently on show 40 trying to catch up. The fact that everyone's answer to why some people fade out is that they are not consistent and or persistent seems to be super common, and I know I will get there eventually. That being said my goal in a nutshell is to wholesale and do rehabs to generate down payment money for buy and hold property. I look forward to learning from all of you and with all of you in the future.

Loading replies...