• Realtor
  • Warner Robins, GA
Votes |
Newbie from Warner Robins, Georgia

Andrew Beall
  • Realtor
  • Warner Robins, GA
Posted Nov 21 2014, 08:32

Hi everyone, my name is Drew, and I'm from Warner Robins, Georgia. I registered on this site several months ago and did some reading but never got past that stage. I am back and am interested in getting started investing in real estate. I am 25 years old and am a Production Analyst for the USAF. I'm currently working on an MBA as well.

I am interested in flipping houses on the side for extra income. I don't intend for or expect this to ever replace my day job. I am also interested in buy and hold real estate investing if the right opportunity arises.

I have read the Ultimate Beginner's guide on the blog, but I probably need to read it again since it's been a while. The main thing keeping me from getting started is funding. I am also a little scared of losing my shirt on my first deal to tell the truth. I don't want to stay in the learning stage forever, but at the same time I don't want to jump in before I'm ready.

I'm here to learn and look forward to all the advice and information available here. I'm also looking forward to potentially meeting any local members.

Loading replies...