• Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Hey guys and gals... Mr. Brown live from lovely Pittsburgh, Pa

Anthony Brown Jr.
  • Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Nov 23 2014, 07:36

Well to start things off my name is Anthony Brown and I am an 26 yr old single parent.  I recent got involved with real estate from reading Rich Dad Poor Dad like almost everyone else in the world.  I was an active internet marketer that read a lot of personal development/self-help books but that book opened up my eyes.  I went to an Rich Dad training this past summer and the small bit of information that I learned peeked my interest.

Since I am so young I wasn't able to offer the Rich Dad trainings (sorry I didn't have 12k to blow) but that 3 day weekend changed my life because I met an gentleman who is now my partner that seen potential in me. We exchanged information, while he did his expensive Rich Dad trainings I went on to start my research and studying of real estate investing.

I got my first property under contract in October 2014 but I was so excited to tell my friend and from my own efforts plus determination. I was offered an partnership with him and we are now rehabbing the property that I got under contract. 

Well since I am fairly new my goal is to get my first reality check.  For the year of 2015 I want to do at least 1-2 wholesale deals a month on my own but still do other deals that are brought to the table.  I would love to leave my job within 6-12 months. At the end of the day all I want is my time and freedom back to enjoy my lovely 2 year old childhood.

I heard about BP from browsing on the itunes and listening to a few podcast. Now all I do is listen to REI podcast to gain knowledge and get my mindset together.

Loading replies...