• Investor
  • Sparks, NV
Votes |
Good morning from Sparks Nevada.

Bob Pakney
  • Investor
  • Sparks, NV
Posted Nov 25 2014, 07:46
Hello to everyone here at bigger pockets. My name is Bob and I am a real estate investor. Well okay, not quite yet but I'm working hard at it. My wife and I got involved with real estate investing about one month ago and we have not yet completed our first deal but we are working hard to learn all the ins and outs of real estate investing. I am a retired airline pilot and my wife works in the administrative side of the local hospital. We have always been interested in real estate investing but have just never taken the plunge for some reason. But now we've jumped in both feet and we're going to work as hard as we can to make this succeed. Our goal is to be successful enough for her to quit her job so that we can spend as Time together as possible. I found this site last night and after reading several different threads in the for him plus the real life thread by Mr. Deguzman I knew I had found a very good website. I hope I can also contribute something from my experiences as a newbie. My wife and I are looking forward to this.

Loading replies...