• Real Estate Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Hello Everyone. Newbie here from Baltimore area

Wesley Adams
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Nov 26 2014, 06:07

Hi! My name is Wes Adams and while I've been on Bigger Pockets for several years now, I have not participated very much in the past. I am (as it indicates in the title) from the Baltimore, MD area. My father and I started a property investment company back at the height of the housing boom, but that quickly fizzled out. I have been working for the past few months to re-acquaint myself with the concepts and to improve my knowledge base. This time I'm setting out on my own and determined to succeed. I am mostly interested in fix and flips, although some buy and holds such as SFH, multiplexes, and smaller apartment complexes are likely to be in my future. Currently, I work for an engineering company in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska at an oil field with two weeks on and two weeks off. The time off has allowed me to really focus on taking the first steps towards what I see as an eventual career change. I am hoping that this introduction is the start of my involvement with the community here on Bigger Pockets and my local real estate investment community. I am currently reading every book/ article and listening to every podcast that I can get my hands (or ears) on. If you are in the Baltimore area, or even the Anchorage, AK area, I would love the chance to connect with you here and maybe meetup for a cup of coffee some time. Thanks!

-Wes

Loading replies...