Daniel Trawick
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
New member from Philadelphia, PA

Daniel Trawick
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Nov 27 2014, 22:31

Hello BiggerPockets family,

My name is Daniel Trawick and I'm new to the world of real estate investing.  I'm married with 9 children and a cousin who lives with us as well.  I've had an interest in real estate for years now, but that interest reached a high this year.  I attended a FortuneBuilders workshop and my interest level increased.  Since that workshop, I've been reading a lot on real estate investing, including your Ultimate Beginner's Guide.  

I have no experience in real estate, but have worked for FEMA in the past and have some construction knowledge from inspection training and real inspections. I currently work in the Energy Efficiency (Green) field, which is a growing field, but working for others just isn't for me any more.

I will be successful in real estate investing, because of my drive, work ethic, and heart!  God has given me a purpose to help people and any way I can help others and help my family is a blessing.  I want to be a blessing to others as God has been to me.

I can't wait to chat more with you guys and learn everything I can, while offering whatever I can to you in the process.

God bless,

Daniel Trawick

Loading replies...