• Contractor
  • Mc Kinney, TX
Votes |
Howdy from Forbes #1 place to live

James Poe
  • Contractor
  • Mc Kinney, TX
Posted Nov 28 2014, 23:40

Hello, my name is James. Native of Mckinney, Texas just north of Dallas. I am new to this group after finding it on The Fast Lane Forum. If you have not been there it is very fun and there is a good translation between these two. Anyway, I am 20 years old and I have lived here for the past 15 years of my life. I am a life insurance agent. That in itself should let you know my skil lset. I am also a hustler. Someone who isn't afraid to get dirty or face the grindstone. Just hit the ground running from my first job and never looked back. I have done alot. From tear down wedding set ups at midnight to working for a fortune 500 company straight out of high school. I have worked multiple jobs at a a time since I was a junior in HS. I love the idea of passive income and I also love forums and how easy it is to get information. I am an avid fitness buff and I love to make people laugh. I also have alot to learn! do not take me saying I have done alot as I am all knowing. I am very coach-able and love to learn. I have alot to digest from this forum and I thank y'all for being so open and kind. I have found I vibe better with people older than me. Thanks for having me.

Loading replies...