• Alameda, CA
Votes |
Hello from Alameda, CA

Zac P.
  • Renter
  • Alameda, CA
Posted Nov 30 2014, 15:29

Hey BP!

My name is Zac Propersi and I am just getting started in REI. For the past month I have been listening to the podcast and devouring articles on the site in order to learn more about the business. It seems like making a post on the forum is the next logical step.

I live in Alameda, CA which is in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am primarily interested in a buy-and-hold strategy which for the most part isn't the best strategy for my area. I have been talking with my brother about partnering on a deal in his neck of the woods St. Paul, MN. At this point we are in the information gathering phase while saving up money for a down payment.

I am extremely fascinated by all aspects of the industry and I am especially keen on the subjects that relate to the above strategy of remote buy-and-hold. I appreciate any wise words or tips for a beginner. Also, if you are in my area I would love take you out to coffee or lunch to learn how to be successful locally.

Nice to meet you all and I hope to be sharing my successes and failures with you!

~Zac

Loading replies...