• Architect
  • West Monroe, LA
Votes |
New member/investor from West Monroe, Louisiana

George Kelley
  • Architect
  • West Monroe, LA
Posted Dec 9 2014, 07:56

Hello to all members of this exciting site. My name is George Kelley, from West Monroe, Louisiana. Which is in NE Louisiana. I have been a home/remodel designer for going on fourteen years. Recently my wife and I decided to jump into the real estate investment pool because we love the housing industry. I started out with a wholesaling project - it did not work out. I said, I better learn what I'm doing, or else......I got on the internet and started searching. I learned a lot of people have a lot of knowledge, and a lot of success, and are willing to pass it on for a lot of money. Which at this time I do not have. So I started looking for groups. I found BP, and a few others on LinkedIn, Facebook. So I have decided to learn from my peers, and spend the money more wisely. My initial goals are to; learn to wholesale correctly - find the deal/seller - funds - buyers, and take to completion. We have it laid out that this is our goals/plan for the immediate future. But, we want to end up doing fix & flips as well as buy and hold, those are our long term goals. So I am here with an open mind and ear to hear and learn from a group of peer gurus. Thanks for reading, and welcoming me into your world.

Loading replies...