Steve Harber
  • Bend, OR
Votes |
new arrival from Bend Oregon

Steve Harber
  • Bend, OR
Posted Dec 9 2014, 23:01

Hey investor community,

My name is Steve and I am an aspiring investor in Central Oregon. I recently found some amazing info about creative investing and have been addicted ever since. I was blown away that there are many more options to making money with real estate other than traditional or being a realtor.  Currently I own two homes as investments done traditionally but I'd love to make a living with the creative side of real estate.  My plan is to start with wholesale and grow from there during 2015.  I have been reading and studying niches to hit the groumd running in the new year.

I'm a long time resident of Bend and very excited to be a part of a profitable industry in such a great place to live. Currently I do customer service and shipping for a dot com full time but would love to take my family to the next level via doing deals be it part time or otherwise.  As many people know central Oregon is a place to be out doors, and I believe this is the ticket to more fresh air with my fam.

Feel free to contact me with any helpful tips or just to say hi and learn more about me.  From what I've seen Bigger Pockets is a friendly communtiy and I look forward to building fruitful relationahips from it.

Loading replies...