Sharon Tseung
  • Bay Area, CA
Votes |
Hello! Newbie from the Bay Area, California

Sharon Tseung
  • Bay Area, CA
Posted Dec 16 2014, 02:35

Hi,

Nice to meet you all! My name is Sharon, and I'm excited to join the Bigger Pockets community. I've always been interested in real estate investment. After a month solo trip around Europe, seeing the amazing sights and meeting people from all backgrounds, I was inspired to take risks and take action on my goals. This is what brings me here today. 

I am completely new at this and don't know anything, really. I'm starting a new job soon, and with this job I am hoping to raise enough capital to purchase an affordable buy and hold rental property in 2015. Before then I would like to study hard and network as much as I can through this community and any resources you all suggest. I've bought the following three books based on things I've read, which hopefully will help out:

1. Buy It, Rent It, Profit!: Make Money as a Landlord in ANY Real Estate Market
2. The Book on Flipping Houses: How to Buy, Rehab, and Resell Residential Properties (BiggerPockets Presents...) 
3. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!

Looking forward to meeting you all. If you have any suggestions on how to get started please bring them my way :) 

Thanks,

Sharon

Loading replies...