• Rental Property Investor
  • Boynton Beach, FL
Votes |
Introduction and BP Podcast Binges!

Mitchell Jaworski
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boynton Beach, FL
Posted Dec 17 2014, 11:43

Hello South Florida BPers and all of BP Nation! This is my first post. Recently began real estate investing and joined the site a short time ago.  So pop quiz – what does one do when needing to sit in a dark room all day following lasik surgery?  Well, obviously binge listen to BP podcasts for 10 straight hours!  The amount of knowledge I’ve gained in a day is uncanny.  I literally feel like I know Josh and Brandon personally at this point…lol. Big shout out to Josh Dorkin and Brandon Turner for providing us a venue for this knowledge, it’s like having a virtual mentor.

Also, if Brandon and Ben Leybovich did an open discussion (or more like debate for them) as a monthly podcast, it’d be a hit!

As for me, purchased my first property in Boynton Beach early in 2014 and I'm blessed to be cash flowing considering I had not even heard of bigger pockets at that point, bought more house than I needed too and didn't know much outside of seeking a decent CAP rate. Just went under contract for another property, numbers aren't a homerun (but they ain't bad either) and the thing is freaking turnkey. Though I did want a rehab project I am getting this one to live in (couch surfing at 36 yrs old is not cool) and it'd cash flow if I ever decide to move.

Goal for the next year is to get a rehab project as I really want to get that experience under my belt. (Someone needs to bump up his handyman skills!)

Thanks for reading….anyone local BPs that wanna chat real estate in person I’m game, everyone else the forum is our friend!

Loading replies...