Newbie from Temecula California

Brian Woitte
  • Murrieta, CA
Posted Dec 17 2014, 22:15

First and foremost my 2 main philosophies:

1. BLUF - bottom line up front

2. Don't waste time

With that being said...

My name is Brian, I am a 25 year old currently living in Southern California looking to abandon all aspirations of getting trapped in the "rat race."

My primary goal is this: Complete financial freedom/retirement by the time I am 40.

The chariot that will carry me to this elusive goal is following a strict plan subject to change depending upon an increase of knowledge in this field or otherwise determining a better avenue of approach. My chariot is currently setup as such:

Step 1

Wholesaling

Step 2

Fix and flip

Step 3

Buy and hold

Step 4

Commercial properties

Currently I am in phase 1 of the plan and have been stuck there for approximately 8 months. (Clearly my formula needs to be revisited) I have loads of experience with talking to perspective sellers and have marketed to absentee investors, probate, and high equity homeowners that may be looking to retire. I have only worked with direct mail so far and started by sending out 500 letters weekly, I am now down to 100.

My knowledge base is from a few individuals in the area that have a proven method of success, books, and loads of podcasts. I have looked into BP however I have never really delved into it; but as I have been at this for so long without any measurable progress I am looking for any and all info I can gobble up that may lead me in the right direction.

I look forward to potentially working with some of you in the future and appreciate the vast knowledge base that BP has to offer, I will definitely be utilizing the wealth of information on here to its full potential and berating as many individuals as I can with seemingly endless questions. 

Thanks for reading the post, please let me know if you have any questions.

Loading replies...