• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
New in Atlanta Area

Herschel Kessler
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Dec 20 2014, 16:09

Hi Everyone,

I've been listening to the BP podcasts for a few months now and finally decided its time to get active on in the BP community (I think it was show 100 that got me moving). 

A bit about myself: I grew up in NJ, in a family of 11 (I'm the second oldest). I became an EMT at 17 and then a paramedic at 20. I continued studying premed in college and ultimately became a doctor. I did my training in NY and when I graduated (a year and a half ago) I moved to Atlanta. 

Before starting medical school, I started a wholesale/retail ecommerce business selling emergency vehicle products (Whacker Technologies, Inc). I have a team in place running the day to day. 

While in medical school, I thought about real estate but never actually purchased anything (probably a good thing given the fact that medical school is time consuming). 

Now, that I'm settled in Atlanta, my brother and I just purchased two single family homes that we will hold and rent. Our goal is to purchase ten of these over the next two years and 100 over the next 10 years. Who knows where this will take us. One step at a time. But excited to finally own an investment property. And hoping to stay active on here.

Herschel

Loading replies...