Doug Ferguson
  • Reisterstown, MD
Votes |
Growing Investor in Baltimore County Reisterstown Maryland

Doug Ferguson
  • Reisterstown, MD
Posted Dec 21 2014, 09:22

Hello Bigger Pockets Members!

I have be lurking for a while on this site and have really enjoyed reading up on what everyone is doing!

I have grown up in a small family business owning, operating and managing a 40,000+ sqft property.  I have been in charge of the facility and many facets of the business since 2007.  

I enjoyed renovating my first residence in Baltimore City and getting it under contract for full asking in 2 weeks.  I should have kept it as a rental!  I am almost finished renovating my second residence in Baltimore County and have really enjoyed bringing an old outdated house with some problems back to life.

I have loved construction from a young age and I am fascinated with how things work.

My goals are to build my own Real Estate Company aside from the family business with my target being rehabbing distressed properties in the Baltimore Metropolitan area for either flipping or holding.  I will be a licensed realtor in the coming weeks and I look forward to really learning the market and getting out and looking at houses.  My current direction is Rehabbing and I hope my market research will support this goal.  I would like to eventually get into new construction and development.  I should be ready to pull the trigger on my first non-personal residence rehab in the spring of 2015.

My hobbies are golf, mountain biking and fixing up old cars.  Current project is a 1982 Porsche Turbo.  If you are into any of that and would like to meeting up please reach out!  I am looking forward to getting to know other like minded investors in my area.  

If you need some help on a current project, I would be happy to lend a hand anyway I can.  Experience being my pay:)

I am looking forward to getting involved here on Bigger Pockets and I hope I can add some value to the knowledge base.

Thanks for reading my intro!

-Doug Ferguson

Loading replies...