• Green Bay, WI
Votes |
Newbie - Green Bay, WI

Mike Higgins
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Green Bay, WI
Posted Dec 22 2014, 19:14

Good evening BP!

My name is Mike Higgins and I wanted to send out a quick intro to everyone. I have been an avid podcast listener, but this is my first post in the forums. I just purchased my first property with my wife in Green Bay, WI. It is a 4/2 that we are currently using as our primary residence. It was a former flip that just basically had lipstick put on it. It sat for a little bit and we were able to get well under market value and are currently house hacking our way to forcing the appreciation up. 

The plan for this house will be to add value, refi, and have the opportunity to use equity towards my own flip. Then utilize this as our first rental. My investing strategy will be to build a portfolio starting with 1-3 flips then get another buy and hold and continue that strategy. Work on long term wealth, with cash generation for the here and now. 

Thanks to Brandon and @Joshua Dorkin and all the podcast guest for helping me on the beginning of this journey.   I look forward to interacting with you all 

Loading replies...