Ajeet Ganga
  • Sunnyvale, CA
Votes |
Hello everyone, I am from Seattle WA

Ajeet Ganga
  • Sunnyvale, CA
Posted Dec 26 2014, 16:04

Hello BPers,

stumbled upon BP and then I was amazed to see so many detailed and informative discussions. I hope to learn as much as possible from here and make few friends along the way.

My primary (only) job is I am a developer for large Software company.

I am very curious person and I have  tried form Poker to Bitcoins and some more things, with various results. I bought my first apartment in short-sale in 2012, which has appreciated quite nicely, and it is the only investment so far which has given me actual handsome returns. Finally I have come to an understanding that real-estate investing is where I can leverage my own self and little cash I have accumulated so far, in the least risky fashion,  with less hours per week.

I have teamed up with a like minded friend, although little more conservative on risk.  With him, in future I am planning on investing in retail real-estate property (considering some NNNs).

Please let me know if there are books/pdfs/posts  that are must for the newcomers.  I had tried reading a Donald Trump's book but had to put down due to diluted messages. I like summaries usually.

Hope to talk to you all.

-Ajeet

Loading replies...