Votes |
Kansas City

Shane Pascoe
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Grain Valley, MO
Posted Jan 7 2015, 17:27

Hello everyone,

I am new to posting on forums, I have been listening to all the podcasts and reading everything on can on the site. I live in the Kansas City area, have been "studying" the market, opportunities and information about investing focused primarily on fix and sell. I haven't pulled the trigger on any properties but have been working with an investor in the area building cabinets and doing trimwork on his flips. I have significant construction experience and have general contracted projects including my own home. I work a fulltime job as a Project Manager for a fortune 5 company dealing with infrastructure projects. Much of this experience translates well into rehabbing. I am very interested in networking with experienced investors in KC and other areas. Would like to eventually pull the trigger by partnering with a "cash" person and I would manage the acquisition, rehab and exit plan. Have talked with a few individuals but haven't found the right combination yet. If I can't eventually find the right situation I may look at hard money, etc... to move forward just not quite ready to do that yet.

Thanks, Shane Pascoe

Loading replies...