Jose Perez
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
New from California

Jose Perez
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Jan 9 2015, 20:43

Hello BP!

I am thrilled to become part of a community of like-minded people. To begin my introduction, I am a young (future) investor from southern California interested in learning as much as necessary before diving into REI.

Now a little about myself. Since a young age I always loved money, but I wanted to know how I could get more of it. Then one day I had this idea why don't I have my money create me more money, so I bought candy wholesale and began to set up a business. My small candy operation thrived until it was shut down by the man. The school said I was taking away from THEIR profits, I was astounded. How could I, a little guy, take away from my monster of a school? Right then, I fell in love. I kept going and since then to now I have had various small ventures that have had success but also failure. The important thing is that I learned and I will be better prepared for what is to come.

It wasn't until I went up to one of my teacher's and asked him, "What's a good book to learn to invest?" and he said Rich Dad Poor Dad that I became more focused. RDPD opened a new world of possibilities and I wanted to learn about all of them. Real Estate is one of the possibilities that interested me the most, but if I am going to be investing in RE then I am going to do it right. I have started to listen to the podcasts by BP, read articles, and talked to some people in REI. Now I am here, ready to learn some more before going out and making my own deals. Excited to meet you all.

Sincerely, 

-Jose Perez

Loading replies...