• Milford, PA
Votes |
new member from pike/wayne county pa

James Flynn
  • Contractor
  • Milford, PA
Posted Jan 10 2015, 10:30

Hi every one, 

First i have to say great site, i've been reading different discussions for a while now and finally decided to take the time and join.

I've been in the construction field for some time now, and also worked as a union elevator mechanic  throughout NY and NJ for about 10 years. about 3 years ago invested all i had into starting a small landscaping business. although i haven't seen any return ( all profit seems to go back into the company, always a new piece of equipment to purchase) it is growing. We currently have a pretty good residential client list and we also provide reo and preservation services to a few management companies.

My goals are to enter into the rehab of reo properties for flip and rental properties. I have come to realize that my weakness is definitely the financial end ( along with grammar), I  can't handle trying to keep the financial end in order (I suppose its a good thing to realize and accept,  change on the other hand is a challenge).  the field end for me is simple, i have a very talented crew(s), experience, and many connections in all fields.

I look forward to meeting new connection, experienced advice, and getting to know those of you that have made a impressionable presence through your post.

Happy to be Here,

Jim 

Loading replies...