• Portland, OR
Votes |
New Member from Portland, OR

Emilie Benn
  • Contractor
  • Portland, OR
Posted Jan 10 2015, 20:47

Hello everyone,

my name is Emilie and my husband is David. We have been looking to invest in real-estate for the last 6 years but never took the plunge - we have read a ton of books, watch a ton of videos etc.... 

My husband is a contractor and he is helping flippers renovating their investment ; I love driving around town going to open house and I am "interior decorator" at art.... so we decided that this year to we should really do it. 

I am digital marketing manager for a luxury automotive dealership and I am planning to pass my real estate license in the next 90 days. I have been in sales, advertising and media planning for the last 12 years.

My husband was in the construction battalion (sea-bees) in the Navy and is a master inspector in Concrete and Metal construction. He has been renovating houses for the last 3 years.

We are currently living in our second fixer-upper which we are planning to stay for the next 10 years.

We are looking for hard-money lenders. We both have excellent credit, assets, the tools, hands and brains to make real-estate projects happen in a fast and profitable way.

I am looking forward to learn from people who have the experience and meeting new partners.

Cheers !

Loading replies...