• Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Votes |
New Member from New Jersey

Brandon Tahincioglu
  • Investor
  • Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Posted Jan 21 2015, 17:03

Hello BP community!

I am an out of state Landlord and my current property is in the state of Maine. I currently Serve in the US Coast Guard and I work as an Electrician out of Sandy Hook NJ. I have always had a fascination with Real Estate, and I made my first deal using one of the most under utilized Military benefits... the VA Loan! I stumbled upon Bigger Pockets and it has been everything I have been looking for to help me in my Real Estate Adventure. Currently I am looking to make another deal, but NJ is not the price range I am looking for. After a lot of what I have read on here and heard on the Podcast I am seriously looking at investing out of state again. If anyone needs some help regarding VA loan questions I am fairly knowledgeable in that regard and would be more than happy to lend some advice on what I had to do. I am looking to expand into more properties and continue the Buy and Hold strategy, however I am open minded and would be willing to consider any information that was sent my way. I am truly excited that I found this site and I look forward to learning and participating here in the forums.

Brandon Tahincioglu

Loading replies...