Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Darrell
  • New York
Votes |
New to real estate investing. Was looking at out of state investments as a recommendation from a friend because of the cheaper price of properties.

Kevin Darrell
  • New York
Posted Jan 25 2015, 10:27

Hi everyone, my name is Kevin Darrell and i'm from Long Island, New York. I initially came upon Biggerpockets.com while trying to find some background on a company called Strongbrook that a family member approached me with.  I then found a wealth of information Biggerpockets. My wife and i always had a goal to purchase a few properties that would produce residual income and supplement our retirement (I'm about 5 years away from retirement). A friend recently purchased an investment property in Georgia and suggested i look into that  area due to pricing and the fact that we have family in Georgia and plan to relocate down there after i retire. While i was checking out properties online i requested more info on certain properties and have been in contact with a real estate agent who sends me properties that fit my search criteria and was planning on taking a trip down in the near future to look at some properties.  That is where i am in the process, as i stated i am new to investing and i am glad to have come upon this site.

Loading replies...