• Homeowner
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
New member from Colorado Springs

Adam Rezner
  • Homeowner
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Jan 25 2015, 19:05

Hello everyone, my name is Adam. I just joined BP this week and am so glad that I found it. It's amazing how many resources are on this site, and all for free! I am excited to become a part of the greater real estate investing community, and part of the BP community as well!

I am an officer in the Army, stationed here at Fort Carson. Me and my wife Sydney have been married for two and a half years, and are expecting our first child this summer. I have been intrigued by real estate investing for some time now, but didn't think I could get started until I had enough for a down payment, so I never really looked into it. I was excited to find out that was not the case, and in fact, I have already started investing in real estate, so to speak. We bought a house in November 2013 with an unfinished basement, and I have been finishing it myself since then (with about a 6 month break for a deployment over the summer). I am almost done, and am ready to start saving up money to put towards some property!

My goal is to use real estate (specifically buy-and-hold rentals) to help me become financially independent by the time I am 35, ten years from now. We are really good about being smart with our money, and don't need a lot to live good lives, so I am confident that between smart investments and responsible money management we can make this a reality.

Loading replies...