• Architect
  • Clifton, VA
Votes |
Good Afternoon Everyone

Royce Jarrendt
  • Architect
  • Clifton, VA
Posted Jan 28 2015, 14:05

I am a new member of BP and getting started in real estate investing in northern Virginia...I should have listened to my father who prodded me to do this years ago. I have extensive experience in construction both rehab and high-end new residential products. Over the years I have purchased several investment properties, some that needed substantial work and some that were raw land only. The good news is I never lost money but I never kept the ball rolling either. Now I am commited to overcome inertia and begin investing following a business plan that outlines flipping to build some capital and then create some passive income.

I will say I am impressed and inspired by the vast array of information and expertise available within this group and humbled by the evidence of what I don't know. I have a full time job but now spend most of my time away from that reading and reading and reading. I am anxious to find my first property and now realize that may be the most difficult task. I did not expect marketing to find the prospects to be so important and that has been my recent focus. Any tips will be greatly appreciated and as I scan the discussions I will chime in if I can add anything of value.   Thanks of the inspiration!

Loading replies...