• Engineer
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Newbie in Philadelphia, PA

Miguel Velez
  • Engineer
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Jan 30 2015, 08:27

Hello Everyone!! My name is Miguel Velez and I am 35 years old. I wish I was a younger newbie but better late than :-). I have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. I am a CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) and hold a position as a Network Engineer. I love what I do and am grateful for my job; however,  I do not know what the future has in store for me and I want to ensure I will always be able to provide for my family in case anything was to prevent me from ever working again.

For months I have been educating myself as much as I could with books, meetups, audio books, and BP of course. But that is the extent of my experience…so basically I am a newbie Lol!

My plan is to buy and hold duplexes and triplexes and ultimately graduate to larger Apartments/Commercial Buildings. I intend on flipping houses in between to help me with financing the larger projects and paying them off. That’s the easy part. The hard part is getting started and implementing it haha…

As I mention in my profile what I enjoyed most from the military was getting to know so many amazing people from different parts of the country! I couldn't be more proud and honored to call them my friends! This BP community gives us all the opportunity to learn how many amazing people are out there that you wouldn't normally get the pleasure of meeting. I look forward to meeting you all!!

Loading replies...