• Real Estate Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
New Member from San Francisco CA looking to buy my first investment property

Courtney Godoy
  • Real Estate Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Jan 30 2015, 21:07

I am SO excited to get my learn on from the BP community and finally take serious action towards my dream of becoming a successful real estate investor! Real Estate has been a passion of mine for many many years. I did invest in a property in Oakland CA back in 2004 only to become a part of the foreclosure statistic in 2011. Now I'm ready to put that behind me and move forward with a clear strategy towards real estate wealth. 

I grew up in Los Angeles and San Diego but currently live in San Francisco.

I have a great day job working for a luxury beverage alcohol company guiding strategy on how to get Americans to drink more Champagne. Things could be worse. I love what I do, but I'm looking to build some serious wealth so that I can fulfill my dreams of not only owning a flat in San Francisco and a home in Napa, but also giving back to the community in too many ways to name. 

My goal in the short term is to learn, network, obtain mentorships, and ultimately build a clear strategy to activate in 2015. I would love to connect with folks locally in the Bay Area! I can provide the Bubbles. :)

Loading replies...