• Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NJ
Votes |
Newbie from Princeton Area of New Jersey

Drew Cifrodelli
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NJ
Posted Jan 31 2015, 09:20

I'm Drew Cifrodelli, I started flipping houses with my father when I was 9 years old.  He was a high school Spanish teacher and every summer we would buy and flip or build a new home.  I put myself through college building a home each summer and then spent 20 years in corporate America doing Data Analysis for companies like Princeton University, Johnson and Johnson, Merck, Sanofi Aventis, Sprint....., but I always loved Real Estate and didn't like corporate politics, so for the past 10 years I'm back in the RE game.  I've brought with me the corporate back ground and experience, plus the data analysis skills to set myself apart from your typical Realtor.

I've got a Masters Degree from RPI '99 and BS from Rider University '94 in case there are any alumni out there!

I have a system that I've developed that is based on third party data and data analysis that I've done.  I've combined it all and packaged into my Prescriptive Value Optimization System that produces that A1 best buyer for my listings in any residential owner occupied real estate market.

My goal in joining bigger pockets is to share my Prescriptive Value Optimization System with you, at no cost, and anything else that I've learned.  At the same time, I want to learn from others and continue to build my network of experts around me.

Loading replies...