Kanalu DeMello
  • Honolulu, HI
Votes |
Aloha From Honolulu, Hawaii!

Kanalu DeMello
  • Honolulu, HI
Posted Feb 28 2015, 09:26

Hello BP Community,

My name is Brandon, but I usually go by my middle name, Kanalu. I am 24 years old and from the island of Oahu. I joined BP a week or two ago but I’m completely new to the real estate industry. I’m about a year out of college and currently employed as an accountant for the local government. The plan is to begin studying for the CPA exam within the next 6 months, after I getting settled into my new apartment.

As a potential investor who’s completely new to the real estate industry, I feel that I may still be quite a ways from making my first actual deal. However, I felt now is a good time for me to begin building a future business plan and developing a solid knowledge foundation.

The resources here seem to be second to none for a person in my situation. Although I have not yet hopped into the forums yet, I have been listening to the earlier podcasts and going through the beginner’s guides provided by BP. I also have two books on the way from Amazon, Rich Dad Poor Dad and Think and Grow Rich. These were some of the more popular choices from the early podcast episodes, so I felt they were good options to begin with.

I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone here on BP, and learning as much as I can about real estate investing.

Aloha,

Kanalu

Loading replies...