• Carver, MA
Votes |
Hello from Cranberry Country!

Account Closed
  • Homeowner
  • Carver, MA
Posted Feb 28 2015, 12:38

Hi, 

My name is Teri from Carver Mass. where I am a K teacher and love my job!  I own my home with my wonderful husband. who is a numbers whiz.I plan on utilizing his talents as my partner in crime as I explore my alter ego, which has long been itching to emerge as a real estate investor. I am currently educating myself on the ins and outs of this venture. I love getting into projects which involve updating sad looking spaces with the biggest bang for my buck and would love to apply this to a rental property of my own. I am feeling ready to get start with the initial goal of purchasing a multifamily property, hopefully locally, but will consider broadening my search for the right deal. I have a modest downpayment saved for the start up, but still nervous about making sure it all lines up to equal a successful venture.

My long term goal (7-8 years) is to slowly purchase a few properties and save the profit. At that point I will consider a combo of selling/holding in order to meet the ultimate goal of purchasing  a retirement home in my beloved home town of Santa Cruz California to be close to my family again while maintaining a seasonal property back on the east coast to be able to spend time with my kids and extend family here.

I am looking forward to learning more and meeting others who share similar interests here on BP!

Loading replies...