Pro Member
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
Newbie from Phoenix, Arizona metro area

Paul Santos
Pro Member
  • Sarasota, FL
Posted Mar 1 2015, 10:20

Greetings BP members! I am starting a little late on my introduction since I have been on BP for almost a year now. I recently upgraded to a BP Pro account and relocated to Arizona (Phoenix metro area), all in my master plan of entering the REI world. I have some real estate experience having bought/sold 7 primary residences in 5 different states. Sixteen years ago I owned a condominium that I rented out for about 3 years, before I sold it. Now I wish I still owned the condo.

Now that I am getting settled here in Arizona, I figured it was the perfect time to submit my intro. BP has truly been an asset in sharpening my focus and giving me direction in real estate. I plan to purchase my first investment property (SFR or maybe a small multi) in the next few months. Once I get over that initial hurdle, my plan is to continue to accumulate additional properties. I am fortunate to have financing and capital in place for my initial purchase. I have been working with a local mortgage lender. I really want to focus on properties in the Phoenix metro area, as I plan to manage them with my wife. We are both bilingual, and being here in Phoenix it should help expand our tenant/customer base.

I will get my Arizona real estate license as well, in hopes to expand my capabilities. My long-term goal, besides building up a portfolio of rentals, is to establish a small to medium size property management company, where my wife and I can concentrate on giving exceptional service and individualized attention to our customers.

I find it amazing with all the different aspects and potentials in real estate. I think that is one of the main attractions of the industry. I continue to read and listen to BP podcasts, and appreciate all the insightful information posted daily on the forums. The knowledge base is unlimited.

I plan on sharing my experiences with the BP community as I progress. At the same time, I am sure I will have numerous questions to ask and research. My experience so far with BP and its members has been stellar!

Thanks for reading my intro!

Loading replies...