• Whitttier, CA
Votes |
Davon, Newbie from Los Angeles, CA

Davon Lowery
  • Investor
  • Whitttier, CA
Posted Mar 3 2015, 00:41

Hello all,

I am very new to this form but not to investing. I have failed before and now have begun my road to redemption. I lost 2 SFR in 2008 that I acquired in 2006, and now I own a 6bd 4ba, duplex in L.A., C.A. It really feels good to be an owner again and having the knowledge to make better decision. Albeit wiser, but still no expert.

I have improved my credit over the past 10 years and have educated myself insomuch as, I am confident in the direction that I want to take my business and my family. I am humble enough to learn, as a newbie but, hungry enough to work extra hours at work to raise the necessary capital to fund, 2 flips and 4 buy and holds a year .

I would like to take a multi-state approach, (again), to my investment strategy. But this time, use better systems . Understanding how important vetting staff and potential partners are in this business and using the mistakes of other to make profit.

Wholeheartedly,  I wish to use all my own capital to fund all my deals, but any seasoned investor knows that that is an unrealistic goal; specifically, sacrilege. The name of the game is using OPM to generate net profit and catapult yourself to financial independence.

Thank you Josh and Brandon, I feel as if this is the last piece of the puzzle for me.

Loading replies...