• Rental Property Investor
  • Huntington Beach, CA
Votes |
New Member from College Station TX/ Huntington Beach, CA

Jenna Stark
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Huntington Beach, CA
Posted Mar 3 2015, 09:36

Hi my name is Jenna Stark and I am finishing my degree in Business at Texas A&M this semester.  I grew up in Huntington Beach, CA and I came to Texas to play softball at Texas A&M.  My mom and I are partners in a small business that we opened in Huntington Beach CA, so this is where I will be moving when I am done with school.  I have a real passion for Real Estate and my parents do as well, I was taking the approach of saving as much as possible to have enough for a down payment before I am 24 (22 now).  Yet with my graduation coming up quick I can not help but feel like I am leaving an awesome market in TX, to a very challenging market in southern California.  

Maybe I need to get creative and make a move now? Either way I figured it was time I introduce myself, and say thank you to everyone who gives such incredible information on this website.  

It did take listening to every single podcast before I posted on here, but I feel like I am learning more and more everyday! Thank you everyone for this great community.  

Gig 'em and God Bless 

Sincerely, 

A 22 year old who has lots of Dreams! 

Jenna Stark 

Loading replies...