Ben Brunetti
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Newbie from Oakland, CA!

Ben Brunetti
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Mar 3 2015, 22:42

Hello Bigger Pockets!

I've been trolling the forums and blogs for the last couple of months and have yet to introduce myself. My name is Ben Brunetti and I'm a beginning investor from Oakland, CA. My only real experience in real estate comes from buying my own home, a foreclosure at the bottom of market in 2009 and rehabbing it. I've been researching, studying and learning about REI for the last couple of years and excited to join the community here on BP.

My background is in TV producing and graphic design, so if anyone needs any assistance with media production, feel free to drop me a line. My goal is to create supplemental income through REI. I'd like to fix and flip my first house in the next couple of months. From then on, build out a residential development company, rehabbing and flipping properties. I also plan on purchasing vacant residential lots to build houses for retail.

I found Bigger Pockets from Google when I was researching self-directed IRAs and private funding. I'm one of those rare Bay Area natives, although I've lived elsewhere (Seattle, MA, NH) and know how great we have it here. Hopefully, BP will help me connect with other REIs in the Bay Area, as well as agents and brokers. 

Anyways, I look forward to participating and learning from everyone here. 

Cheers!

Ben

Loading replies...