Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Nate Gagne
  • Investor
  • Natick, MA
Votes |
Metro West Boston RE Student with Entrepreneurial Spirit!

Nate Gagne
  • Investor
  • Natick, MA
Posted Mar 6 2015, 09:13

Hey Bigger Pockets!

My name is Nate and my wife and I currently live in the Metro West suburbs of Boston, MA. 

I am really looking forward to learning as much as possible about real estate investing with Bigger Pockets. I've started the podcasts and have attended a couple webinars. 

I guess to avert analysis paralysis, I'm looking to dive deeper into the flip side of things and get a deep understanding into the day to day operations on the business end. Currently, by no deliberate fashion, I am a real estate investor by having to move out of a townhouse in New Hampshire. At the time, the market was way down so rather than taking a loss, my wife and I decided to hold onto the property and rent it out.. That, as you might expect for a new investor back then has had it's bumps and bruises but it has only furthered my passion.

I currently market software, but realistically.. I just hate making other people money. My main goal  (as with  many others here @ Bigger Pockets) is to become financially free through investing in real estate. 

Loading replies...