• Property Manager
  • Thousand Oaks, CA
Votes |
New from Agoura Hills, CA (Los Angeles)

Jason Blue
  • Property Manager
  • Thousand Oaks, CA
Posted Mar 19 2015, 11:30

Hey everyone, my name is Jason Blue from Agoura Hills, CA which is on an outer edge of Los Angeles County. I am new to Bigger Pockets and REI in general. I am absolutely blown by this site and the massive wealth of information here. I realized very quickly that I would have to watch it with downloading all the E books and listening to every single podcast. I know that education is ongoing and never ending, but the amount found on BP is nothing short of amazing. I sort of imagine it to a dish sponge standing in front of a firehose! HA! I am grateful to have found this place.

A little about me, I have spent the last four years working for a national multi-family REIT company. I have recently also been working part time for a vacant land wholesaler, which I love and am working towards being able to allocate more time into this area. My goal is to start my own REI company with focuses in wholesale, residential rentals, and continuous learning. Looking forward to many connections and opportunities to grow and provide.

Sempre Gumby!

Loading replies...