• Pleasanton, CA
Votes |
New Member from Placentia, CA

Kelly O'Quinn
  • Property Manager
  • Pleasanton, CA
Posted Mar 23 2015, 21:27

Hello!

My name's Kelly O'Quinn, I'm a Realtor in Placentia, CA. I've been listening to the BP Podcast for a couple years now and finally made an account on the site. I'm a planner and believe that success comes from setting a goal, developing a plan to accomplish that goal, and having the moxie to get it done no matter what. My goal is to build a large portfolio of buy-and-hold investment properties that produce consistent cash flow so I can enjoy retirement (yeah, I know, it's far off. But I hear the time goes faster than you think, so why not prepare now) without relying on social security and provide the best life possible for my family. I'm not sure yet what type of property I'd like to invest in, and part of the reason I'm here is to learn more about which type would be best. I also work part-time as a restaurant management consultant and will be graduating from Cal State University, Fullerton next year with my B.A. in Professional Business Administration. 

I look forward to learning, contributing when I can, and building relationships with earnest, hard-working people.

Sincerely,

Kelly

Loading replies...