• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Has anyone in this Forum EVER had a Trouble

Steve NA
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Mar 24 2015, 18:58

Hi Forum,

I am New to the BP Family and I see that everyone on this site appears to be very friendly and willing to share information, unlike a lot of others I've been a part of. Being that I am new and I have read a lot of the profiles of some of you and I have read a lot of the Forum Topics and followed the thread of responses. I see there are a lot of Newbies to the Investment world on the Forum, so is it possible for some of you to really get transparent and share of your horror stories and set backs with us so we can get a better overview of what really happens in this industry. 

Example: Foreclosed on, or in foreclosure, Negative Cash Flow, High Turnover, Vacancies, Vandalism, Tenant Skip, Your Credit gets Ruined because of Tenant non-pay. Most importantly, not being able to earn additional passive income streams other than the $10, $20, $30, or $100 mentioned in some of the other Forums I read, almost Pyramid-Like.

Let's make it interesting, I want to know if any of you all can show me ways of earning an additional $100,000, plus, a year on a real estate portfolio of $2,000,000 net equity, without me selling or borrowing against it?

Loading replies...