Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Potter
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Just upgraded to PRO (Im so excited and committed)

Ryan Potter
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Mar 26 2015, 19:28

I have already introduced myself as a new member (when I was rolling the free BP status). I did not know if I could reintroduce myself as a PRO member, but wanted to celebrate turning PRO so I thought I would start here in new members. I always wonder how a NFL draft rookie feels when He goes Pro; I am going to say this is comparable. The beauty of REI is you can have the feeling of going Pro so many more times over than going from rookie to pro. I mean you can go Pro on BP, go Pro at flipping, as a landlord, or even as I just went Pro at fixing that furnace! The excitement and satisfaction can keep coming as long as you work smart and hard. Thank you BP for encouraging and guiding! I wanted to invest in BP as you guys have already have invested in me. Cannot get enough of the Podcasts Blogs and Webinars! Im going to be taking advantage of the video introduction, the analysis calculators and so much more. Any advice on how to use BP as a PRO that I could not as a free member please let me know.

Loading replies...