• Shreveport, LA
Votes |
New guy in Tacoma, WA

Eric Deshaun
  • Homeowner
  • Shreveport, LA
Posted Mar 27 2015, 10:58

Hello everyone!

My name is Eric and I currently reside in the Tacoma, WA area. I grew up in Louisiana and I've lived in WA state for about 11 years now with 9 of that living in the Spokane area. I bought my first property when I was much younger and it turned out to be one of the best "accidental" decisions I could have made in my young life. I still own the single family property and I now rent it out. 

I will build my portfolio of buy and hold properties to develop a passive income of 5k a month as my primary business goal. I've given myself a time period of 5 years to make this happens as I have a primary job in which I love and want to take my time and really understand what I am doing in the RE game. 

I want to do this buy purchasing a mix of multi-family and single family homes, my primary focus is on multi-family at this juncture, and I am currently on the prowl for my first multi-family home in the Tacoma area.

I look forward to participating more in this community and gaining the knowledge I will need to be successful. 

Happy Investing!

Loading replies...