Joel Bowen
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
Portland, Oregon Motivated Newbie

Joel Bowen
  • Portland, OR
Posted Mar 28 2015, 08:50

Hi everyone,

My name is Joel and I am brand new to real estate. I am currently successfully running a Fitness business in Thailand but will be relocated back to where I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon soon. I am a complete newbie but am very motivated to get into the business. I am 33 years old. I feel I have the business experience to cross over into a new passion. If I can translate what I have done with my business into what I would like to do with real estate I will be very proud of myself.

I am not really sure exactly what my goals are yet in real estate. There are so many different specific niches that appeal to me and I am still trying to read and study which niche will most likely be best for me. I am thinking of acquiring properties for long term investment as I am not as risk diverse as some. I found BiggerPockets.com just simply by doing a search on google for a place to interact with like-minded people.

I look forward to being a sponge and absorbing everything you guys have to offer. I hope that I can bring to the table the equivalent of what this site has already offered me. What an amazing site!

Joel

Loading replies...