Daniel Wiley
  • Odessa, FL
Votes |
New to Bigger Pockets

Daniel Wiley
  • Odessa, FL
Posted Mar 28 2015, 18:26

Greetings

My name is Dan Wiley from Tampa Fl. Originally from Chicago with a 6 year stay in Phoenix Az proir to Tampa. Im finally making my break to get into real estate investing. Im a 16year RN presently I am ferociously determined in transitioning out. Most of my life i have been captivated by real estate. I love troubleshootong houses and driving nneighborhoods looking at real estate. I have strong vision with projects. My experience in real estate is a bit green. I took over as an HOA President in a run down 20 unit condo complex in Phoenix Az just outside of the Biltmore area. I was able to ralley the owners and get them to agree to assessments for rehabing the complex and squeezing out the very undesirable tenants and owners. ( Like the ones setting up a card table out front to sell there posessions for drugs and food.) Units pre rehab were going for 32k, post owners could get close to 180k. That was an unbelievable experience. I helped my parents with managing 4 of there real estate properties/rentals. I got pulled through the coals in 2005 on a property i bought for 245k short sale for 103k in 2009. Those experiences alone put me on a path of working with a myriad of contractors, lawyers, real estate agents, tenants, and good and bad deals. Now its time to kick it in gear and grow my portfolio. Bigger pockets gave me alot to read and learn. I decided it was now time to pull my head out of obsessive reading and change gears to networking and results

Thanks to BP and members

Loading replies...