Daryl Alonzo
  • Mililani, HI
Votes |
Newbie in Hawaii

Daryl Alonzo
  • Mililani, HI
Posted Mar 28 2015, 20:53

Hi everyone,

My name is Daryl and my wife and I have decided we needed to start building for our future.  We heard real estate is a good investment opportunity!  Neither of us have any experience in the real estate business.  What we do have is the determination and drive to make this successful.  I have read and read and read posts here on BP.  The knowledge here is overwhelming yet I haven't been this engaged into something for a long time and it brings such excitement.  I would like to ask the community to help me get started.  Whether it be a joint partnership or helping me buy a fix and flip or acquiring rental properties.  I'm game to try anything.  If there are any local investors here who would like to teach me the ropes and meet up locally to just let me pick your brain, please let me know and get in contact with me somehow.  In the meantime, I will continue to read and learn more.  I'll even come to investor meetings to listen and learn.  Look forward to hearing and working with the BP community!

Loading replies...