Samuel Tardi
  • Lyons, IL
Votes |
I am so excited to be here!

Samuel Tardi
  • Lyons, IL
Posted Mar 29 2015, 17:32

Hi everyone! 

@Joshua Dorkin recommended that I introduced myself and get more engaged! I think its awesome that I sent him a live chat, thinking he wouldn't necessarily respond and he did! That's awesome!

Anyway, so a little about myself: I am a Realtor, new to the brokerage side of things, but familiar with the lending piece. I have ten years of retail banking experience, where I did originate mortgages for a time. After seeing rates going in the upward direction, I decided to get on the Buy/Sell side to continue to help my clients. Right now, the firm where I hang my license is primarily focused on listing and selling REOs, and we are one of the top firms in the city of Chicago. I have been able to represent a few cash investors, and worked with first time home buyers looking for turn-key homes to occupy. So far, I feel like I am looking for a real estate niche to focus on, and somewhere to spend most of my energy on. I have been working on marketing, and I have started a campaign on Zillow. It's too soon to gauge its success but I am excited at the idea of working with new clients and helping them find their ideal property. 

Just wanted to say Hi, and I look forward to learning from this community, and eventually contributing wherever I can! Have a great night everyone! 

Loading replies...